BeautyMe Love Recipes

BeautyMe Love Recipes

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Pandan Coconut Butter Cake


My neighbour gave me 6 pkts of Coconut Milk and when I came across this recipe, I was elated. I was attracted to the colour of the cake and the taste of coconut in the cake was just wonderful. I was a little worried that I might not be able get the perfect texture after reading the comments that some failed. After cutting the cake, I was overwhelmed with joy, I have made it!

Modified recipes

Ingredients

250g butter
200g sugar
6 eggs
300gm cake flour
1 tsp baking powder
200g cocnut milk
1/4 tsp salt
3 tbsp fresh milk
1 tsp pandan paste

Directions

1. Cream butter and sugar till creamy. 
2. Add in egg one at a time and make sure its properly mixed before adding in another egg. Pour in coconut milk, fresh milk and salt slowly and if it cuddles, put in some flour. Add in pandan paste.
3. Fold in sifted cake flour and baking powder and then pour into 7" square tray and bake at 175C for about 60 mins.

No comments: