BeautyMe Love Recipes

BeautyMe Love Recipes

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Celine's 10th Birthday













I have baked a birthday cake for my youngest daughter with the flower marshmallows covering the sides. I am happy with this design and glad that my girl loves it. I have also baked some Orange Cranberry cupcakes and placed on my Hello Kitty stand and beautified the party spread.














Celine & her friends















Homemade Chocolate Chips Cookies and personalized rainbow loom for all guests :)

2 comments:

BeautyMe said...

Hi Ania,

Thank you so much for offering me to your culinary website where I will be able to share my blog to more people. I am indeed very honor and glad to join this website.

As I am working in the day, so I can only visit your website out of office time. Will get checkout very soon.

Thanks again.
BeautyMe Love Recipes

BeautyMe said...

Thanks Karen :)