Today was a fulfilling day, I managed to vacuum the whole house and also made all these butter cakes for all my colleagues tomorrow. Really thankful to them for appreciating my design of Thank You card. Hope they will like these Traditional Butter Cakes I made. These cakes really have a great butter aroma and very soft. Thanks to Jo for this recipe.
- 250g butter
- 165g Castor sugar
- 205g self raising flour (sifted)
- 5 eggs
- 1.5 tsp vanilla essence
1. Mix butter and Castor sugar until white.
2. Add eggs one at a time. Mix evenly.3. Add flour and mix using low speed.
4. Add vanilla essence and mix evenly.
5. Pour into cake tin (20 X 20cm).
6. Bake at 180 degree C for 35-40 mins.