At last, I managed to make nice looking pancakes, so easily with Morinaga Premix. I have created my own pancake with cream cheese filling and its indeed yummy!
As promised to my colleagues, they will get to eat these pancakes tomorrow.
- 1 pkt of Morinaga Pancake Mix (4 pkts in a pack)
- 1 egg
- 110ml fresh milk
- 125g Philadelphia cream cheese
- 50g butter
- 50g icing suger (sifted)
1. Beat egg and milk in a big bowl.
2. Add pancake mix and beat well
3. Heat up non-stick pan and add a little butter for the first time.
4. Scoop a ladle of batter and pour in pan using the base of ladle to spread out the batter into large circle.
5. Once bubbles appear, turn the pancake over.
6. Mix all filling with a electric mixer until well combined.
7. Sandwich cream cheese in centre of pancake and fold into half.
8. Chill in the fridge for an hour and ready to serve.