BeautyMe Love Recipes

BeautyMe Love Recipes

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Crumble Peach Cheesecake


I got this recipe from my friend's recipe book and I am so sure my kids will love this. True enough, they kept asking for more after every piece. It was a great cheesecake with a well blend of sliced peach, cream cheese and crunchy walnut topping. 

The original recipe used a springform pan but I did not as I wanted to be able to see the layers with this pyrex tray. However, I have some difficulty cutting it into neat squares but even with the messy cut, all enjoy the cheesecake with a thumbs up!

Ingredients

Biscuit Base (A)
180g plain flour (sifted)
125g butter (softened)
60g castor sugar

Cheese filing (B)
500g cream cheese (softened)
90g icing sugar (sifted)
20g cornflour

(C)
3 eggs
100g whipping cream (emborg)
2 tbsp lemon juice

(D)
1 can sliced peach

Crumble topping (E)
100g plain flour (sifted)
100g walnut (chopped)
65g butter (softened)
50g caster sugar

Directions

1.Biscuit Base : Preheat oven to 180 deg C. Mix (A) into dough and pour into a 9" square baking pan, press dough evenly. Poke with fork and bake for 20 mins.
2.Cheese filing : Whisk (B) till fluffy, add in (C) and mix well, pour onto baked biscuit base and arrange (D) onto it.
3.Crumble topping : Use finger to mix (E) till crumble and sprinkle on the top of cake, then bake at 150 deg C for 60 mins.

2 comments:

ractravels said...

Just looking at the pics already make me feel hungry!

Missing those Mondays when I get to sample your yummy creations for free! :P

BeautyMe said...

I miss those days working with you too. You always my greatest food tester and supporter!