BeautyMe Love Recipes

BeautyMe Love Recipes

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Steamed Milo Cake

I came across this recipe from Cassandra Poh from Facebook Baking Community. I did not expect that these mould could make such beautiful steamed cake and since I had these mould, I gave it a shot. For the first batch, I purely added milo without the cocoa powder but I felt they were not sweet and there was not much of milo flavour. I added cocoa powder to the second batch and true enough, they were so much tastier. I would definitely make this often as it is quite easy to make it. 






Ingredients 

50g sugar
3 eggs
30g 3-in-1 milo
65g milk
70g melted butter
130g self raising flour
10g cocoa powder

Directions

1. Mix eggs and sugar until dissolved.
2. Add in milo milk and melted butter.
3. Add the self raising flour and cocoa powder.
4. Lastly, pour mixture into mould and steam for 15 mins.

No comments: