BeautyMe Love Recipes

BeautyMe Love Recipes

Saturday, October 18, 2014

No Bake Avalanche Cookies


I came across this recipe from Cookies and Cups and immediately caught my interest as I will be able to clear the white chocolate and peanut butter in my fridge. The original recipe used full white chocolate but I thought it will definitely be too sweet so I added milk chocolate to blend out the sweetness and I am glad that the sweetness was just right. As the original recipe used cups, I estimated and converted to grams for my easy reference. You could add more chocolate if you like it with more coatings.

Ingredients 

1 box Kellog's rice cereal (130g)
150g milk chocolate
200g white chocolate
100g marshmallows
85g peanut butter

Directions

1. Pour rice cereal and marshmallows in a bowl.
2. Microwave the chocolate until it starts to melt.
3. Add in peanut butter and mix until melted and smooth.
4. Spoon the mixture on top on the rice cereal and marshmallows and stir to coat.
5. Pour the mixture into cupcake fillers and put them in the fridge to set it.

No comments: