BeautyMe Love Recipes

BeautyMe Love Recipes

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Candy Tinted Cookies


In my previous recipe Cherry Blossom cookies, I filled the centre with strawberry jam but I wanted to experiment on this recipe with hard candy as I am quite curious to see the tainted glass-like centre piece. Indeed, it came out fantastically pretty with a see-through centre. I am glad that I bought this blossom mould which came in handy for all types of cookies.

Ingredients 

180g plain flour
120g butter (at room temperature)
60g icing sugar
Ricola Sweets (crushed)

Directions

1. Preheat oven at 160 Deg C.
2. Cream butter and icing sugar until light and fluffy. Add in the flour, stir until well mixed.
3. Transfer dough to a floured surface (the texture will be a little wet to handle, just dust with some flour). 
4. Roll the dough and dust the mould. Press out the flower design and remove the centre dough. Place the crushed candy sweets in the empty centre. 
5. Bake for about 10mins (Note : cookies do not need to be brown). 

No comments: