BeautyMe Love Recipes

BeautyMe Love Recipes

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Chocolate Cupcakes

I was so attracted to the colourful fillers when I saw this recipe from Nasi Lemak Lover. I have bought some colourful fillers from BIY and could not wait to try them. However, the result was not up to my expectation. The fillers did not look bright after baking. Nevertheless, my kids enjoyed the cupcakes, not bothering by the colour of the fillers at all. I felt the texture was soft but too chocolaty for me.


Ingredients

125g butter
80g sugar
3 eggs
115g cake flour
20g cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
4 tbsp yoghurt

Directions

1. Line cupcake fillers on cake pan and preheat oven 180 deg C.
2. Sift flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
3. Beat butter and sugar till fluffy and pale.
4. Add in egg one at a time, mix well.
5. Add in flour and yoghurt alternately.
6. Spoon batter into fillers, sprinkle chocolate rice on top.
7. Bake at 180 deg C for 20-25 mins.

No comments: