BeautyMe Love Recipes

BeautyMe Love Recipes

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Blueberry Coconut Cake


I was cracking my head how I can clear my blueberry filing and I was elated to come across this recipe from Anncoo Journal, I replaced raspberry jam with bluebery fillings. I love this cake with the crumbly texture of desicated coconut toppings and blueberry flavour blended so well.

Recipe with slight modification

Ingredients

Cake base
90g butter (softened)
1 egg (70g)
95g sugar (reduce
35g self raising flour
100g plain flour
10g custard powder
Blueberry filings

Toppings
80g desicated coconut
30g sugar (original 40g)
1 egg (70g)

Directions

1. Preheat oven at 180 Deg C and line tray with parchment paper.
2. Whisk butter, egg and sugar till light and fluffy.
3. Add in sifted flour and custard powder and fold well with spatula. Spread batter on prepared tray.
4. Spread blueberry filings on top of batter.
5. Combine toppings together and spread on top of blueberry filings.
6. Bake for 30-40 mins or till golden brown.

No comments: