BeautyMe Love Recipes

BeautyMe Love Recipes

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Mini Egg Cuppies 鸡蛋糕

I am a Egg Cuppies (鸡蛋糕 ) lover and when I came across this recipe from Angela Seah, I was so excited to try it out. It was indeed an easy recipe with no hassle steps like egg white separation and folding method.  I could make quite alot from the quantities of ingredients used. When they came out from the oven, the top were a little crusty and once cooled down, it softened as what I expected and preferred. Overall, I like it very much but if they were more eggy, it would be perfect. 

Ingredients 

3 large eggs
170g sugar
Pinch of salt
160g plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
30g oil

Directions

1. Whisk eggs, sugar and salt until light and fluffy.
2. Sieve in the flour and baking powder till well combined (I used hand balloon whisk).
3. Then add in oil and fold with spatula until well mixed.
4. Scoop batter into fillers and fill 3/4 full.
5. Bake at preheated oven 170 Deg C for 15-20 mins or until top lightly brown.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would like to check roughly how many cuppies will there be for the given recipes? Thank you.

BeautyMe said...

Hi Jen Yew,

Sorry for the late reply.

Around 24pcs I think.

Thanks for visiting my blog.
BeautyMe Love Recipes