BeautyMe Love Recipes

BeautyMe Love Recipes

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Milo Cookies

Thanks to Sharon Lam for this recipe. I love Milo and always wanted to have it in my baking. These cookies are the chewy type instead of crunchy ones.  I preferred the crunchy texture more but my kids love the chewiness. Overall, a good to keep recipe.


Recipe with slight modification

Ingredients 

190g plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
100g Milo
Pinch of salt
125g butter
110g brown sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla essense

Directions

1. Mix all dry ingredients together (plain flour, baking powder, milo, salt)
2. Whisk eggs and sugar until creamy.
3. Add in egg and vanilla essence. Mix till well combined.
4. Add half the dry ingredients and fold well. Follow by the other half .
5. Scoop batter using 2 teaspoons (shape as round as possible) and drop onto baking tray, leaving some space between (as it will expand while it bakes).
6. Bake for 10 mins and transfer to wire rack to cool completely.

5 comments:

Zoe said...

I remember these!!! Saw these cookies at Sharon's blog before. Now seeing yours, I can double confirmed that these Milo cookies are really fantastic :D

mui mui said...

These milo cookies looks fabulous!
My boys would definitely love these to bits!
Thanks for sharing !
mui

BeautyMe said...

Thanks Zoe & Mui Mui πŸ˜‰

Amy Baking Diary said...

Hi Beauty,

I experienced making cookies with Milo. It's so delicious. I believed yours must be super good!

BeautyMe said...

Thanks Amy :)