BeautyMe Love Recipes

BeautyMe Love Recipes

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Apple Bread Pudding

I have never liked bread pudding because of the wet sponge texture but when I saw this recipe from MiMi Bakery House, I decided to give it a try. Simple steps and I have added chocolate chips and almond flakes. Overall, the texture wasn't as bad as I thought but I felt if it was sweeter it would be perfect! Now, I can make this if I have bread that are going to expire.

Recipe with modifications

Ingredients

4 pieces slice bread (diced)
1 apple (diced)
5g butter
1 tbsp sugar
Raisins
Chocolate chips
Almond flakes
Icing sugar

3 eggs (small)
200g milk
40g yoghurt (I did not use whipping cream)
20g sugar

Directions

1. Cook diced apple with butter under low heat. Add sugar and cook for awhile.
2. Beat eggs, milk and yogurt until well combined. Add in sugar and mix until sugar dissolved.
3. Put apples, bread, raisins, chocolate chips into baking tray or ramekins.
4. Pour egg mixture over and spread almond flakes on top.
5. Baked 190 Deg C for 30-40mins. 

No comments: