BeautyMe Love Recipes

BeautyMe Love Recipes

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Ham & Cheese & Cinnamon Pastry

I came across a recipe on bread with ham and cheese rolls and the idea came to me whether I could make use of puff pastry to do the same. I decided to do an experiment and see if it really tasted nice. Indeed it was fantastic! It was easy to do the rolls and really tasted yummy with the crispy texture. Glad that my experiment was a success seeing everyone enjoyed them with a big smile on their faces :)



Ingredients

Puff Pastry
Hams
Sliced cheddar cheeses

Directions

1. Dust board with some flour and lay out a sheet of puff pastry.
2. Place ham and cheeses all over the pastry. 
3. Roll the pastry and slice out into small parts. 
4. Lay on tray lined with baking sheet and baked at 180 Deg C till golden brown.

* Same method for Cinnamon rolls - just spread cinnamon powder, sugar and raisins (according to your preference)

No comments: