BeautyMe Love Recipes

BeautyMe Love Recipes

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Chocolate Walnuts Brownies

Saw this recipe in one of the magazines with very simple steps, so I gave it a shot. Since I am not a chocolate person, I will not know if these are the perfect brownies. Got my 2 nephews and my 2 kids tasted and glad to hear they found it delicious. For those who like chewy and not too fudgy type of brownies, I think you will like them.

Ingredients

100g plain chocolate
125g unsalted butter
2 eggs
130g caster sugar (reduced from 150g)
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
65g all-purpose flour
100g chopped walnuts

Directions

1. Add the soft butter to the melted chocolate. Mix together with the hand whisk.
2. With an electric mixer, whisk the eggs and sugar together, and add in chocolate mix.
3. Add vanilla extract, flour and stir in walnuts. Mix well.
4. Pour the mix into a baking tin and level with a spatula.
5. Bake at 190 deg C for 35-40 mins.

No comments: