BeautyMe Love Recipes

BeautyMe Love Recipes

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Mooncakes (Orders 2012)

These were the Cartoon Character Snowskin mooncakes I made this year, aren't they cute? I used the same recipe I made in the past years but reduced the weightage of the snowskin from 18g to 15g and the paste from 25g to 22g. I have also used more flavoured pastes such as mango, strawberry, green tea, pandan and apple. Even included chocolate balls in the paste and it really tasted yummy! The low sugar lotus paste that I bought from KCT (near Aljunied MRT) was a better choice compared to PH's paste which was more oily.

Many thanks for the orders from my colleagues and friends. It was really a great accomplishment to make these Cartoon Characters Mooncakes.


Together with my colleagues (Liz and Oseu), we had a wonderful time making all these beautiful flower mooncakes!

No comments: