BeautyMe Love Recipes

BeautyMe Love Recipes

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Lemon Blueberries Cupcakes


It was quite sometime that I did my bakes (has been busy working). Thanks to Michelle Marie Mower for this excellent recipe which I found in her Facebook post. My bakes were not as perfect compared to hers as my blueberries sank even though I dusted with flour. I actually topped more blueberries in the middle of baking in order to see part of blueberries...haha! Soft texture and yummy!

Recipe adapted from Michelle Marie Mower

Ingredients 

280g Self Raising Flour
1/2 tsp salt
250g butter (room temp)
200g sugar
4 large eggs
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
Lemon Zest
8 tsp Lemon Juice

1box blueberries
Salt

Directions

1. Wash blueberries with salt and set aside to dry. Pat with kitchen towel (completely dry) and dust with flour.
2. Sieve flour and salt, set aside.
3. Cream butter and sugar till creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beat well after each addition until mixture is light and fluffy.
4. Add 1/2 tsp vanilla essence, lemon zest and mix well.
5. Add in 2 tsp of lemon juice at a time and mix until well combined.
6. Fill batter slightly more than 1/2 in fillers. Top with blueberries.
7. Bake at 160 Deg C for 20mins or until top turn brown.

No comments: