BeautyMe Love Recipes

BeautyMe Love Recipes

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Mango Yoghurt Cupcakes


I was keen to try this recipe from one of the members, Ms Janice Kang from We ❤f  Recipes. Steps were easy and the texture was soft and cottony. I have made some modifications to my own preference. 

1) I did 2 lots at a go as I want to give some to my neighbours (they are always my bakes supporters)
2) I have used 200g sugar but felt too sweet so will reduce to 180g instead the next time I bake.
3) I used Mango Yoghurt as I cannot find Raspberry Yoghurt.
4) I added more milk (instead of 6 tbsp as per original recipe)
5) I used the electric mixer to mix the flour and milk but I felt better to stick with Janice's method to use spatula.

Ingredients 

250g butter
180g sugar (I have reduced by 20g)
100g Premium Swiss Mango Yoghurt
6 eggs
300g plain flour
3 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla essence
8 tbsp fresh milk

Directions

1. Beat butter & sugar till creamy & fluffy.
2. Add in Mango yoghurt and mix well
3. Add eggs one at a time and mix till well combined.
4. Add in 1/2 qty of flour, followed by 1/2 qty of milk using mixer. Add in the balance flour and milk, mix well swiftly with rubber spatula.
5. Spoon batter into paper cup around 70% filled.
6. Bake at 180 deg C till golden brown. 

No comments: