BeautyMe Love Recipes

BeautyMe Love Recipes

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Xmas Cupcakes



       Baked on 23 Nov 2013                                              Presented my Cupcakes on Cake Tiers

Office Christmas Party 24 Dec 2013

I was tasked to organize our office Christmas Party on 24 Dec 2013 and so I decided to showcase my cupcakes to my colleagues. I used my favorite Chocolate Cake recipe and used a special frosty whip for the toppings (just add water to the powdery mix). I bought the Christmas Chocolate Tree which added perfection to the cupcakes. 

Though busy getting all the different food for 100 pax but it was a great opportunity to showcase my buffet setup. I really felt great satisfaction seeing my colleagues tasting my bakes with great smiles and compliments. A strong drive and motivation to do more bakes for them.      

2 comments:

Baby Sumo said...

Impressive Christmas Tree cupcakes. Like it!

BeautyMe said...

Thanks, I like the final touch to the cupcakes :)