BeautyMe Love Recipes

BeautyMe Love Recipes

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Looking for the 50th follower

Hi Bloggers,

Warm welcome for those who have joined or just joined as followers to my blog. Really appreciate your support and great comments. I am looking forward to meet my target of 50 followers by the end of 2013. The 50th follower will get to receive a mystery gift from BeautyMe Love Recipes. 

I hope you will have many hours of enjoyment in baking. Meanwhile, I will continue to find good recipes to add to my collection in my blog. 

Happy Baking!  
BeautyMe Love Recipes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi,

im planning for my princess 1st birthday ! im keen to order your cookies and I love the ice cream cone cupcakes ! my event is in Nov and the venue is at parkway parade. I would like to set up a mini snacks corner. pls contact me by email porky_jean@yahoo.com.sg for discussion thanks !

BeautyMe said...

Hi,

Sure, I will get in touch with u soon.

Thanks