BeautyMe Love Recipes

BeautyMe Love Recipes

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Cake In A Cup

With the overestimated bought fruits (Strawberry, Kiwi and Peach), I decided to make this Cake In A Cup for my family. I used the Classic Sponge Cake recipe (you can use any cake recipe of your preference) for the layer cake and cut the cake into shape of heart using the cup opening. I started spreading whipped cream and added kiwi on top of the cream, following by a layer of cake and whipping cream. Finally, it was finished with some decoration of fruits on the top. 


I have failed to whip Emborg whipping cream before and this round I decided to give it another try. The consistency was not as stiff as Redman Whip Topping but it turned more stiff after refrigerated. The overall combination was perfect and everyone enjoyed the fruity desserts.    

No comments: