Making these chocolate chip cookies for my office TNT Walk The World Charity Sales on 28 May 2012. Recipe from my friend, Josephine Ng, really as good as Famous Amos.
- 190g butter (SCS salted)
- 70g white sugar
- 70g brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 270g self raising flour
- 1 egg
- 100g chocolate chips
1. Pre-heat oven at 180 deg C.
2. Cream butter, sugar and vanilla essence together.
3. Add lightly beaten egg gradually, beating well after each addition.
4. Mix in sifted flour.
5. Add in chocolate chips and use spatula to mix well.
6. Shape teaspoon of mixture into small balls and place on lined baking tray.
7. Bake at 180 deg C for 20mins.