BeautyMe Love Recipes

BeautyMe Love Recipes

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Milo Bread (with Bread Maker)

I made this bread with Takada Bread Maker (loan from my Sis-In-Law) to see if it really can make a good loaf of bread, however it did not meet up to my expectation. The texture was not as soft and light and it did not rise as high and large as I expected it should be. I guess I cannot really expect too much from a bread maker since it is already a short cut. Hope I can find the best bread maker that can yield a super soft bread.

Ingredients

1+1/8 cup water (I used fresh milk)
3 cups bread flour
2+ 1/2 tbsp Skimmed Milk Powder (in replaced with Milo)
2 + 1/2 tbsp Sunflower oil
2 + 1/4 tbsp sugar
1 + 1/4 tsp salt
1 + 1/4 fast action yeast (I used Instant Dry Yeast)

Directions

1. Add all ingredients into the Bread Maker with the above sequences (taking note sugar & yeast placed at different corner).
2. Press No. 1 Basic White of Bread Maker and leave it to knead and bake (estimated 3hrs)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I had been baking homemade bread with bread machine lately.

All I can say is that bread machine baked bread loaves has a thicker crust compared to the store bought ones.

But the bread texture is definitely soft and fluffy. =D