BeautyMe Love Recipes

BeautyMe Love Recipes

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Pandan Chiffon Cake

Finally, I picked up the courage to bake Pandan Chiffon Cake which has always been a difficult level of baking for me. I still remembered the time when I first baked this cake in my Secondary School Home Economics and my teacher told us that this cake required careful mixing in order not to deflate the cake, resulting in Kaya layer. Even since I have never wanted to try baking such cakes until recently when my neighbour gave me a few packets of coconut milk and my ex-colleague gave me a chiffon pan. However, the cake did not turn out well as expected and it shrinked drastically but texture was perfectly fine (you can see in the picture). I had no choice but to transform my Pandan Chiffon Cake to Pandan Cubes Cake. I am not going to satisfy with this result and will try it again with some advice from Chiffon Expert. Stay tuned for my successful Chiffon bake.

No comments: